- Two-way acoustic design combines large 10mm dynamic and balanced armature drivers to guarantee exceptional, rich, detailed Fidelio sound quality.
- Advanced Hybrid Noise Cancelling Pro+ system and excellent passive noise isolation combine to ensure superb quality sound even in the noisiest of environments.
- Excellent fit and comfort for all. Thanks to inclusion of six silicone and three Comply™ foam ear-tip covers.
- Bluetooth 5.2 wireless technology for the most reliable connection with LDAC codec support for high-resolution wireless sound quality.
- Great battery life of 9 hours playtime – with ANC feature on – with a further 25 hours available via charging carry case.
- Two-hour recharge time – with 15 minutes fast charge giving an extra hour’s play.
- Premium Fidelio European design featuring real materials including metal and Muirhead sustainable leather.
- Available in a choice of black or silver – with the respective cases featuring either black or tan Muirhead leather insert.
- Philips Headphones App allows fine sound tuning and access to ANC pre-set modes.
Philips Fidelio creates new premium level for the look, feel, operation and performance of True Wireless (TWS) headphones with the launch of the new Philips Fidelio T1 model.
‘Premium’ is the hallmark of all Philips Fidelio products, offering the best balance between outstanding audio and premium build quality & design to ensure the maximum ownership experience.
The Philips Fidelio T1 is no exception and shares the Fidelio signature sound offering a warm, natural midrange, deep yet accurate bass, and an overall listening experience that is rich in detail.
The highest quality, full range audio performance is guaranteed thanks to an advanced two-way design that combines the deep, detailed bass of a large 10mm dynamic driver with the fast and detailed response of a specially optimised, small and very efficient balanced armature module.
In addition, the Philips Fidelio T1 also features the LDAC codec to ensure wireless reception and music playback in high resolution quality.
The Philips Fidelio T1 features six mics – three in each bud – with two mics in each offering the maximum level of noise cancellation.
Noise cancelling quality is further enhanced by excellent passive noise isolation – plus good fit & long-term comfort guaranteed for all – thanks to the generous inclusion of six sizes of silicon ear-tips and three sizes of Comply™ foam tips.
Bluetooth 5.2 wireless technology, with Google Fast Pair, makes it easy to automatically find and easily pair with Android devices. The T1is also easy-to-use thanks to convenient, tap controls to play, skip and pause tracks. Alternatively, a Push-to-talk facility allows hands-free, voice assistance via Google Assistant.
Battery life is very good, with 9 hours continuous playback with ANC activated and a further 25 hours playback available via the charging case – 13 hours and 35 hours playback without ANC.
A full charge takes two hours while one hour of extra playback is available after just 15 minutes of charging.
The Philips Fidelio T1 offers a premium design in black or silver with brushed metal finishing on the TWS buds and a Muirhead sustainable leather insert – in black or tan – on the top of the charging case empathising the Fidelio commitment to real materials
An IR wear sensor detects when the ear buds are in-place and can pause the music when one is removed, while a role switch allows either bud to be used on their own in mono.
The buds are also splash proof with a rating of IPX4 – perfect for outdoor use.