Amsterdam, August 24, 2020 – Philips luxurious Fidelio X3 headphones will be bringing their unique blend of exceptional audio performance, comfort, design and build quality to music lovers across all major European markets from the end of August 2020.
- Philips Fidelio X3 open-back, audiophile headphone on-sale from August 24th.
- The Philips Fidelio X3 combines performance, style and comfort to create a uniquely enjoyable listening experience – as the music ‘connoisseur’s’ choice.
- Philips Fidelio X3 offers exceptional comfort thanks to the application of highest-quality materials from European specialists including responsibly sourced Muirhead leather from Scotland and Danish Kvadrat acoustic fabric.
- The Philips Fidelio X3 features the highest quality components ‘end to end’.
- Large multi-layer 50mm drivers allow the Philips Fidelio X3 to deliver full range, spacious ‘audiophile’ quality sound.
- Optional balanced connection and cable to guarantee optimal stereo separation.
- Hi-Res Audio certified.
Philips Fidelio stays Open
TP Vision has confirmed that the relaunch of the critically acclaimed Philips Fidelio series of high-end headphones and AV products will begin with the launch of the new Philips Fidelio X3 over-ear headphones, with a confirmed on-sale date of August 24th
The Philips Fidelio X3 is the latest version of the hugely popular open-back headsets, much loved by both audiophiles and artists for their unique combination of natural, accurate sound quality, extreme comfort and stylish, luxury design.
Music connoisseurs will find that the Philips Fidelio experience continues to be built around creating products with a real pride of ownership, focused on three pillars: Sound quality, European design and sensible user experience – with the X3 launching as the flagship for the range.
TP Vision has designed the Philips Fidelio X3 to combine accuracy with generous bass and a warm mid-range – where the focus is on a tight, impactful sound with exceptional separation of instruments and voices, while the high-end of the spectrum is clean, detailed and provides excellent extension. The result is a spacious, large scale delivery with music appearing to extend well beyond the confines of the headset, creating a unique experience that is both authentic and accurate.
Designed for flawless all-round listening, the Philips Fidelio X3 is the clear result of a meticulous attention to every detail of performance, comfort and style.
About TP Vision
TP Vision Europe B.V. (‘TP Vision’) is registered in the Netherlands, with its head office in Amsterdam. TP Vision is a wholly owned company of TPV Technology Limited (‘TPV’), which is one of the world’s leading monitor and TV manufacturers.
TP Vision is a consumer electronics key player in TV and audio entertainment. TP Vision concentrates on developing, manufacturing and marketing Philips-branded TV sets (Europe, Russia, Middle East, South America, India and selected countries in Asia-Pacific) and Philips-branded audio products (Globally) under trademark license by Koninklijke Philips N.V. We combine the strong Philips brand with our product development and design expertise, operational excellence, and industry footprint of TPV. We believe in creating products that offer a superior audio and visual experience for consumers.