- TP Vision is introducing the first AOC branded portable speakers: AOC O1, AOC O2, plus the AOC O3 party speaker. Available as of July 2023.
- AOC is a diverse brand already associated with innovative, high quality, high value electronics and is the current global leading dedicated gaming monitor company with its ‘AGON by AOC’ portfolio.
- These AOC products will be targeted at a new and mainly younger audience via innovative communication focused on the core values of Togetherness, Enjoyment and Connection.
- Market leading wide stereo sound performance, connectivity and sustainability to be at heart of all AOC Sound products.
- Speakers will follow buying habits and expectations of the target audience by being exclusively available via digital channels including AOC.com
- New speakers will play a prominent role within AOC’s global partnerships, promoting the themes of music and dance ‘on-the-go’ via events such as Red Bull Dance Your Style and Red Bull BC One.
TP Vision, the company responsible for the design, manufacturing, sales and marketing of Philips branded TVs and audio products has announced that it will partner with sister TPV Group company AOC to launch a range of AOC branded sound products targeted at typically younger audiences.
The activity will initially focus on the rapidly growing portable audio segment with the introduction of three portable speakers each offering a particularly, wide and authentic stereo sound from a single unit. The activity will also focus on the theme of music and dance ‘on-the-go’ to reach younger audiences.
AOC is a leader in display technology and is already one of the world’s most successful monitor brands AOC has already enjoyed huge success selling products into the gaming sector thanks to the popularity for the company’s range of AOC Agon dedicated gaming displays – currently enjoying the global No 1 position for gaming monitors.
The new AOC range will initially focus on three portable speakers – the compact AOC Speaker O1, the larger version AOC Speaker O2 and AOC Speaker O3 party model – each has been able to call upon the existing TP Vision teams’ proven expertise in design, sound quality, product engineering and manufacturing, with all combining to allow a rapid development process.