|About TPV Technology |
TPV Technology is an internationally-renowned PC monitor and TV manufacturer with a turn-over of USD 9.1 billion in 2016. It has been listed on both the Hong Kong and Singapore stock exchanges since 1999. TPV serves as an original design manufacturer for some of the best-known TV and PC brands in the industry and distributes its products worldwide under its own brands AOC and Envision. In addition, the company designs, produces and sells Philips-branded monitors, TV's and mobile phones through a license agreement with Philips via its subsidiaries TP Vision and MMD. The company brings high-quality TV sets to the market: smart and easy to use with sophisticated styling. TPV believes in creating products that touch the human senses and are within reach of all consumers in the markets they operate in. As a leader in the hotel industry, their hospitality TV division serves most the world's major international and national hotel groups, as well as individual hotels, hospitals, cruises and other professional facilities.
|Purpose Of The Position |
The Selfservice Specialist employee for the Eastern Europe region will serve as the liaison between our Eastern Europe Sales region and our Supply Chain Team, ensuring a smooth transition of our products from our factories in the Far East and our warehouse in Poland to the final customers. He or she acts as the main contact on all supply related topics to regional sales, proactively communicating on supply chain topics and successfully integrating changes with regional sales.
In this role the Selfservice Specialist is responsible for ensuring a seamless & effective order input process from the moment a sale is executed, to the receipt of our products by our customers. The Selfservice Specialist is essentially the backbone of our sales organization by assisting in sales planning, providing excellent customer interaction, freight coordination, & providing key regional reporting metrics
- Fulfils order input in SAP and executes this on schedule & in line with all agreed upon terms with our customers
- Backorders and stock allocation management. Provides current and future stock availability information
- Successfully resolves customer & supplier disputes, claims & concerns
- Supports with arranging RMA procedure, extended warranties, debit/credit notes
- Coordination of shipments from our warehouse in Poland to our customers in the Eastern Europe.
- Cooridnations of shipment from the factories in China to our custumors in Eastern Europe.
- Provides customers with updates regarding production and shipping schedules and/or delays, cargo dimensions and hanging units utilization
- Ensure correct document management for our direct, road and air shipments
- Provides customers with timely & accurate updates on freight delays, ETAs, & resolution to concerns, working together with the Amsterdam Logistics division
|What Do We Offer You |
- Possibility to become a permanent member of the Amsterdam team.
- A diverse and broad Selfservice Specialist role in a truly international, dynamic, innovative and growing organisation
- Competitive rewards
|Education And Related Experience |
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Logistics or similar area
- 2 – 5 years of experience in supporting a sales process or other closely related function in a fast-paced, rapidly changing and dynamic corporate environment
- Possess a high degree of initiative & drive to solve problems with limited direction
- Excellent communication & follow up skills
- Strong ability to multitask, prioritize and work under time pressure
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel)
- Experience with SAP or other ERP systems is a plus
- Strong analytical skills, being a structured and logical thinker
- Fluent in English. Plus for Russian or Chinese.
- Good communication, attention to details
- Curious, eager to learn
|More Info |
If you enjoy working with knowledgeable, success oriented people, for a company that both challenges and respects its professionals, and you've got what it takes to be a great Selfservice Specialist, then apply today or send an email to Daniel Guerra email@example.com.
Acquisition as a result of this job posting is not appreciated