|About TPV Technology |
TPV Technology is an internationally-renowned PC monitor and TV manufacturer with a turn-over of USD 9.1 billion in 2016. It has been listed on both the Hong Kong and Singapore stock exchanges since 1999. TPV serves as an original design manufacturer for some of the best-known TV and PC brands in the industry and distributes its products worldwide under its own brands AOC and Envision. In addition, the company designs, produces and sells Philips-branded monitors, TV's and mobile phones through a license agreement with Philips via its subsidiaries TP Vision and MMD. The company brings high-quality TV sets to the market: smart and easy to use with sophisticated styling. TPV believes in creating products that touch the human senses and are within reach of all consumers in the markets they operate in. As a leader in the hotel industry, their hospitality TV division serves most the world's major international and national hotel groups, as well as individual hotels, hospitals, cruises and other professional facilities.
Connectivity is a key feature and Video on Demand is the future main content window for TV’s. Philips TV has wide range of Global and local partners, to enable consumers to access seamlessly to rich and relevant content from its own platforms.
Partnership marketing manager will develop a strategy and a long term program to put in place creative and impactful partnerships with key Content Service providers, and other related Smart TV technology suppliers such as voice assistance providers that complement our high end TV consumer propositions in Europe.
Partnership marketing manager will lead definition and execution of Philips Smart TV partnership marketing / co promotions strategy working closely with Smart TV team, product and consumer marketing teams and our marcom teams.
The candidate is expected to support internal organization to understand partner’s culture and establish a good way of working for co-marketing projects.
1- Plan :
- Work closely with cross functional internal stakeholders to get insights, define needs and key actions needed to make partnership marketing program a success.
- Establish solid and long term relationships with selected key partners marketing teams, exchange company marketing directions and build future direction for co communication and promotions.
- Define strategy for partnership marketing for Philips Smart TV and deliver a long term (2-3 years) program plan including key partnership marketing projects
- Define KPI’s for strategic partnership marketing programs
2- Lead Execution :
- Lead and launch unique campaigns for Philips Smart TV with strategic partners.
- Sponsor and lead project team to define the deliverables to launch the campaigns
- Work closely with marcoms teams to deliver assets on Philips and partners brand guidelines
- Work closely with big data team as a supplier of monitoring KPI’s and further insights creation
|What Do We Offer You |
- Travelling (25% travel for key partner visits such as global VOD players and key events such as IFA consumer electronics fair, important customer events minimum 2 times a year)
- A diverse and broad Partnership Marketing role in a truly international, dynamic, innovative and growing organisation
- Excellent opportunities to further develop and grow together with the company
- Competitive rewards
|Preferred Skills |
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, stakeholder management skills within and outside the company, and within multicultural diverse organizations
- Entrepreneurial drive for growth and open to learn more
- Ambitious, pro-active, high drive for getting-things-done
- Creative as well as long term strategic thinking mindset
- Project management skills and experience working with partners; the ability to successfully manage multiple partner projects running at the same time
|Education And Related Experience |
- Strong educational background in marketing
- Min 3 years’ experience in partnership marketing, or at least a similar leading marketing role in a business environment working closely with key partners.
- Profound knowledge of go to market strategy development
- Know how and interest in consumer electronics, new technologies and Video on Demand services.
- Work experience in Consumer Electronics and/or Video Streaming sector is an additional asset.
- Able to transform various pieces of information to useful knowledge towards a long term strategy
- Able to work in dynamic fast changing business environment
- Excellent command of English language (written and verbal)
|More Info |
If you enjoy working with knowledgeable, success oriented people, for a company that both challenges and respects its professionals, and you've got what it takes to be a great Partnership Marketing Manager, then apply today or send me an email Aysegul Cekic, Aysegul.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition as a result of this job posting is not appreciated