|About TPV Technology |
TPV Technology is an internationally-renowned PC monitor and TV manufacturer. It has been listed on both the Hong Kong and Singapore stock exchanges since 1999. TPV serves as an original design manufacturer for some of the best-known TV and PC brands in the industry and distributes its products worldwide under its own brands AOC and Envision. In addition, the company designs, produces and sells Philips-branded monitors, TV's and mobile phones through a license agreement with Philips via its subsidiaries TP Vision and MMD. The company brings high-quality TV sets to the market: smart and easy to use with sophisticated styling. TPV believes in creating products that touch the human senses and are within reach of all consumers in the markets they operate in. As a leader in the hotel industry, their hospitality TV division serves most the world's major international and national hotel groups, as well as individual hotels, hospitals, cruises and other professional facilities.
|About TP Vision |
TP Vision is a consumer electronics key player in the world of audio visual digital entertainment. TP Vision concentrates on developing, manufacturing and marketing Philips branded TV sets (Europe, Russia, Middle East, South America, India and selected countries in Asia-Pacific) and audio products (all around the Globe). We do this by combining the innovative Philips brand heritage with our design expertise, operational excellence, flexibility and speed of TPV Technology. With these combined strengths, we bring high-quality TV sets to the market: smart and easy to use with sophisticated styling. We believe in creating products that offer a superior audio and visual experience for consumers. With Philips TVs, TP Vision is a global leader in the hospitality market. TP Vision is the exclusive brand licensee of Philips TVs for the above listed countries and, on the global stage for the Philips audio products.TP Vision employs close to 2,000 people in several locations around the globe and is 100% owned by TPV, one of the world’s leading monitor and LCD TV manufacturers, selling and marketing Philips branded TVs in China. TPV has been able to drive its growth over the years by leveraging its economies of scale and core competencies in R&D, manufacturing, logistic efficiency and quality.
|Purpose Of The Position |
Based within one of the TP Vision CEE offices, you will be responsible for implementation of European Marketing strategy into CEE region.
In scope are mainly Trade Marketing, Digital /Online Marketing, PR, Marcom activities for Philips TVs/Audio/Video and Accessories products.
You will also be a bridge when it comes to communication between Europe HQ in Netherlands (Europe Marketing team) and the region.
Your CEE region /countries scope is Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia, Serbia, Montenegro and Baltic countries.
- Set up local Marketing strategy in line with regional/Global direction
- Implement key priorities of Marketing strategy within allocated budget
- Responsible for any Digital Marketing local actions and promotions aligned with Business Management in order to increase Sell Out results
- Analyze the Market competition, technology and development, in order to properly train internal staff and external customer staff on products and features
- Define the objectives, the activity plan and the for the appointed channels, taking into account the business plan and marketing strategy for retail/online
- Define and formulate observations and recommendations for new activities through analysis of sales data and through monitoring the success of the trade marketing activities
- Initiate and realise trade marketing actions and promotions on the basis of the recommendations, in consultation with business management in order to optimize stock levels in the chain, to stimulate sales-out and loyalty of the distribution channel
- Translate the marketing objectives into a yearly Marketing plan, specifying required deliverables and projects, according to the guidelines
- Define the yearly Marketing budget, gets it approved and takes care that the budget is used in the most optimal way to realise the deliverables or project (cost control)
- Plan and realise the Marketing activities and deliverables provided by central team, taking care of consistency, the brand image, the required quality and within budget
- Select the required agents and suppliers, negotiates prices and is responsible for an optimal briefing and instruction
- Keep constant track of local planning of retail marketing and marcoms activities on a monthly basis while monitoring ROI based on agreed KPIs
- Plan MDF spending based on centrally defined targets and KPIs using central template
- Report to central team on monthly activities results and ROI based on centrally developed template
- Keep constant track of competitive landscape, prepare monthly competitive reports to be shared with management and countries
|What Do We Offer You |
- Interesting and challenging marketing position within regional scope and responsibility as well as the opportunity to travel
- Great opportunity to work with strong brand products well settled in the markets (Philips Televisions) , whilst also build and implement marketing strategy for TP Vision new strong brand product groups (Philips Audio, Video and Accessories)
- Possibility to become part of a dynamic company with professional but relaxed and friendly working environment
- Location of the positon possible within our offices in CEE countries – PRAGUE/Czech Republic; BRATISLAVA/Slovakia; BUDAPEST/Hungary; LJUBLANJA/ Slovenia; ZAGREB/Croatia, VILNIUS/Lithuania
- Competitive remuneration package and nice company benefits (bonus structure, company car, 26 days of holidays, 4 sick days, meal tickets, pension fund contributions, company products e-shop, mobile phone, notebook)
|Education And Related Experience |
- Bachelor level education or Master in Business Administration/Marketing/Communications or reached this level through another form of training
- Min. 7 years of relevant experience
- In depth knowledge of key marketing disciplines (Trade, Digital, PR, Marcom)
- Experience in working with distributors/re-sellers
- Leadership of trade marketing in matrix setting of region (IKAM, SO’s, business mgt.)
- Understanding of the latest consumer electronic products/trends
- Excellent English language skills (written and verbal), other CEE language is an advantage
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, mature and well balanced personality
- Leadership personality, ability to manage indirectly local marketing colleagues (cca. 6 people)
- Entrepreneurial, ambitious, pro-active, goal driven, can-do personality
- Creative and Analytical thinking, ability to translate bigger picture in conclusions and actions
- Excellent organization skills
- Willingness to travel across CEE region necessary (approx. 6-8 working days / month)
|More Info |
Do you want to know more about this vacancy or are you ready to apply (please include your English CV and a motivation)?
Please contact Barbora Kriesmanova (HR department) at email@example.com
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy posting is not appreciated.