|About TP Vision|
TP Vision TPV group, an internationally renowned original design manufacturer for some of the best-known TV and Monitor brands in the industry. TP Vision is the exclusive license holder of Philips TV & Sound products Over the past years, successes have been achieved with strong growth in TV with the premium OLED series including special collaboration with Bowers & Wilkins, and the rapidly growing The One series. In 2019, the Philips Sound business is added as an additional business to TP Vision. In 2020, TP Vision has shown a step up in the UK market with the ambition to further grow position in the coming years.
West London (United Kingdom) – The Marketing Director The Marketing Director leads the creation of the long term UK/Ireland activation strategy and implementation of operational plan with and through our (retail) partners. The scope of activities is connecting digital with off-line. Key activities are around merchandising, promotor, instore presence, local brand strategy, activation & promotion with our (local and European) partners, PR strategy, digital and e-commerce strategy.
- To take our brand instore to the next level! The Marketing Director will be responsible for the biggest roll out instore in the UK for the Philips TV brand.
- Plans and executes Trade Marketing strategies and programs based upon a deep familiarity and understanding of the customers products, markets and strategic goals.
- Work closely together with our Online Specialist to implement the Philips TV and Audio strategies.
- Leads strategic business process/concept improvements for trade marketing /online.
- Co-Develops regional Brand and advertising strategies.
- Directs activities that ensure in store, packaging, advertising, online, direct and promotional material meet corporate standards.
- Manages and oversees project briefing and definition (tactical implementation) process.
- Oversees and fosters awareness of budget and project prioritization issues within team.
- Increase visibility and enhance the image and reputation of the related products among its key publics, in line with business branding.
- Establishes short, as well as medium to long-term (i.e., 3+ years) marketing strategic and policy decisions for the function and recommends marketing strategic directions which have impact across the Business.
- Prioritization of project issues and budget allocation.
- Recommends marketing tools, programs and research to successfully implement the brand
- Functionally manages work assignment for potential team members for multiple projects.
- Accountable for execution of initiatives. based on the long term needs of the business, implements MarCom strategies and plans.
- Has overall control of planning, budgeting, and recommending and implementing changes to methods.
- Communicate and support sales with sell out to insure low stock in trade.
|What Do We Offer You|
- Hands-on role in a flat organization and an open, energetic business growth environment
- Working for a great brand with high tech/innovative products
- Joining a small team locally whilst being part of a broader and connected team and participation in professional and fun events
|Education And Related Experience|
- Master level education in Business Administration/Marketing/Communications
- Minimum of 5 years proven track record in digital marketing
- Good knowledge on instore improvements
- A portfolio of analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
If you enjoy working with knowledgeable, energetic and success-oriented people, for a company that both challenges and respects its professionals, and you've got what it takes to be a great Marketing Director, then apply today. Please contact Chelsea Nguyen at email@example.com
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy posting is not appreciated.