|About TPV Technology|
TPV Technology is an internationally-renowned PC monitor, TV and Digital Signage Displays manufacturer. TPV serves as an original design manufacturer for some of the best-known TV , PC and Digital Signage Displays brands in the industry and distributes its products worldwide under its own brands AOC and Envision. In addition, the company designs, produces and sells Philips-branded monitors, TV's and AVA products, Digital Signage Displays and mobile phones through a license agreement with Philips via its subsidiaries TP Vision and MMD. As an example, the company brings high-quality TV sets to the market: smart and easy to use with sophisticated styling. TPV believes in creating products that touch the human senses and are within reach of all consumers in the markets they operate in. As a leader in the hotel industry, their hospitality TV division serves most the world's major international and national hotel groups, as well as individual hotels, hospitals, cruises and other professional facilities.
PPDS is the exclusive provider of Philips professional displays, including digital signage, interactive and LED displays, as well as professional TVs, worldwide under trademark licence from Koninklijke Philips N.V. One of the fastest growing global AV players, our business stands on firm foundations. PPDS is a trading name of TP Vision Europe B.V. and MMD-Monitors & Displays Nederland B.V., both wholly-owned subsidiaries of TPV Technology Limited, which is the world’s largest manufacturer of monitors and a leading provider of display solutions. By combining the Philips brand promise with TPV’s manufacturing expertise in displays, at PPDS we employ a competitive and focused approach to bring innovative products to market – from our 10” touchscreen through to unlimited LED displays. Designing solutions that make a positive impact, both for resellers and for end-customers – at the right time and in the right places – including corporate, education, retail, hospitality and other industry settings. The market for high-quality professional displays continues to grow and our products are selected not only for their innovative technology and our focus on developing for a sustainable future, but also for our human approach – our relationships with our customers set us apart from the competition. Reinforcing our continued growth both within the existing marketplace, and into new arenas, in 2021 we launched an updated brand identity and a set of strong strategic focuses – delivering total solutions and opening up market opportunities globally for our customers, all while supporting the circular economy.
- Lead all business development activities for the PPDS Global Retail market vertical.
- Defines and manages the product and solution portfolio.
- Manages the external partnerships for the Retail vertical.
- Direct involvement on pricing and margin discussions within the Retail vertical.
- The Business Development Director is responsible for all business activities for the product and solution portfolio of Retail in the regions.
- Manages all business development activities in Retail, including portfolio management, product lifecycle management, pricing and margin management and recommendation on the channels in the regions.
- Spotting new business opportunities in Retail and translate them into business ideas, business cases and requirements for products, solutions and partnerships.
- Identify, build and manage relationships with key partners in the Retail vertical of the Professional Display Industry like software & hardware partners, system integrators, distributors and final-customers in order to create monetization opportunities beyond sales.
- Identify, build and manage relationship with industry analysts, relevant media and influencers in the Retail vertical.
- Owning and maintaining a multi-year market plan for the Retail vertical for the PPDS regions.
- Identify, report and analyze market data for the selected vertical in order to drive adequate and timely business actions.
|What Do We Offer You|
- A dynamic and fast moving international and technology driven environment.
- A one-year contract with the prospect of permanent employment.
- Fulltime position, reporting to the Global head of Marketing & Business Development based in Amsterdam.
- Hybrid way of working, with possibility to work from office & home.
- A fantastic role in a flat organization and an open, entrepreneurial and dynamic environment.
- Working for a leading display brand, an interesting fast growing B2B industry with attractive and innovative products and solutions.
|Education And Related Experience|
- Over 7 years international business experience with over 2 years professional display sales or business development experience (preferably in a retail consultancy environment).
- Deep knowledge of the Professional Display landscape in more than one region in terms of major operators including system integrators, distributors and software- and solution-providers.
- In-depth knowledge of the Retail vertical market, technology trends, pricing and margin management, P&L and strategy.
- Ability to drive business on regional and senior country level.
- Contract negotiation and management skills include monetary aspects, commercial & legal clauses and general terms and conditions.
- Drives successful market introductions and significant business growth contributions of initiated business development projects.
- Project management skills that drive innovations, new business initiatives, new technology introductions and new monetization opportunities to end-goals.
- Well-developed strategic and analytical skills allowing to oversee data and recommend appropriate actions.
- Work with regions, countries and customers as well as business analysts to identify growth opportunities to increase market share, sales and margin.
- Introduction of new products and solutions in new markets within the Retail vertical.
- Works together with regional- and country-sales management and key account managers.
- Builds relationships with business partners and customers within the Retail vertical.
- Implement the vertical market strategy for the regions.
- Definition of the right distribution, channel, price and margin mix.
- Decisive on the product and solution portfolio for the selected market vertical
- Accountable for successful market introductions of products and solutions.
- Accountable on pricing and margin model for the market vertical.
- Responsible for the business partnerships relevant to build the required solution portfolio for the vertical market.
- Responsible for the multi-year market plan and results for the Retail vertical.
- Supportive in driving the global market plan for the desired results.
If you enjoy working with knowledgeable, energetic and success-oriented people, for a company that both challenges and respects its professionals, and you've got what it takes to be a great Business Management Manager Retail, we would love to get in contact. Contact Charlotte Zweers (Corporate Recruiter) at email@example.com (please include your CV and a short motivation).
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy posting is not appreciated