|About TPV Technology |
TPV Technology is an internationally-renowned PC monitor and TV manufacturer with a turn-over of USD 9.1 billion in 2016. It has been listed on both the Hong Kong and Singapore stock exchanges since 1999. TPV serves as an original design manufacturer for some of the best-known TV and PC brands in the industry and distributes its products worldwide under its own brands AOC and Envision. In addition, the company designs, produces and sells Philips-branded monitors, TV's and mobile phones through a license agreement with Philips via its subsidiaries TP Vision and MMD. The company brings high-quality TV sets to the market: smart and easy to use with sophisticated styling. TPV believes in creating products that touch the human senses and are within reach of all consumers in the markets they operate in. As a leader in the hotel industry, their hospitality TV division serves most the world's major international and national hotel groups, as well as individual hotels, hospitals, cruises and other professional facilities.
The European FP&A Manager / Controller is to deliver effectively support to the European finance organization and to secure visibility of sales/margin/cost structures, drive management decisions to improve finance performance, compliance and control best in class. The FP&A Manager / Controller will support three business units: the European Monitor, the EMEA Signage, and the European HTV business The success is dependent on the ability to work effectively and collaboratively across the company with all functions, and to put the needs of the company and the customer first.
The European FP&A Manager / Controller reports directly to the European CFO.
Through a brand license agreements with Philips, we exclusively markets and sells Philips branded LCD displays worldwide. By combining the Philips brand promise with TPV’s manufacturing expertise in displays and own brand AOC, Company uses a fast and focused approach to bringing innovative products to market. Through its network of local sales teams, Company works with all major IT distributors and resellers. The company’s design and development center is located in Taiwan.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and forecast the financial statements and with high focus on cash flow and working capital planning.
- Secure visibility of cost structure and the effects of the outcome throughout the whole organization, drive management decisions to improve cost structure and control to best in class.
- Focus on operational excellence from a dataflow and reporting point of view, by automating the finance reporting and other requests from the finance community.
- Consolidate, report and review the financial P&L, prior to month, -quarter and year end close and ensure projected results are in line with reality and are compliance with the policies.
- Manage and insure effectiveness of budget planning; lead financial planning process with a high attention for, operational expenses, supply chain cost, headcount management and related KPIs.
- Interact with the internal customers; human resources, legal, logistics, marketing, IT and sales leaders; understanding their needs and requirements and prioritize accordingly.
- Support the business from a finance perspective in relation to projects: tenders, work frame agreements, and hedge specific deal in collaboration with the Treasury department.
- Finance partner role from a revenue recognition policy perspective and ensure compliance with corporate policies and guidelines, in line with
- Design and maintain the financial reporting packages and set up meetings with the budget holders to discuss variances and to keep informed of factors affecting the business.
- Defining the management and control of the financial margins, together with the management stakeholders. Prepare the reports and point out areas with problems and or where improvements can be made.
- Provide knowledge of external environment that may impact the Company’s operation in this area (e.g. governmental/regulatory changes, interest rate movements, foreign exchange movements, commodity price changes, etc.)
- Monitoring, supporting and reporting on the design / operating effectiveness of their internal controls, including the resolution of control issues and findings;
- Support internal audits, and tax related items.
- Assist the European CFO with other ad hoc projects
- Ability to work without appreciable direction on assigned projects/programs and day- to-day operations.
- Participates in determining objectives of assignments.
- Ability to provide input to other organizations in the development of new procedures or enhancement of current processes.
- Ability to provide feedback to group of experienced individuals on performance improvement. Monitors performance improvement plans as necessary.
Problem Solving/Judgment and Decision Making:
- Works on complex problems where analysis and/or situations require in-depth evaluation of various factors. Exercises judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and evaluation of criteria for obtaining resolutions.
- Must be able to anticipate future events and situations that are likely to affect the model and direction. Must be able to establish a plan to handle these events and situations so that they do not negatively impact cost and the finance model.
- You regularly provide information, assistance, and recommendations, which are, used in the management decision-making processes. Erroneous decisions have serious impact on revenue and may jeopardize overall success of the business and finance.
- You must be able to analyze certain situations and make decisions following broadly defined practices and policies.
|What Do We Offer You |
- Full-time position with work location Amsterdam, opposite of Amstel Station
- A diverse and broad FP&A role in a truly international, dynamic, innovative and growing organisation
- Excellent opportunities to further develop and grow together with the company
- Competitive rewards
|Preferred Skills |
- Ability to work on stress and able to make deadlines
- Team player
- Service Minded
- Combines helicopter view with detail
- Proactive, dynamic and autonomous professional
- Methodical, disciplined and structured and ethical
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic and a good communicator
- Drive for problem solving
- Comfortable with and willing to adapt in a growth environment
|Education And Related Experience |
- 3+ years of experience in identical roles.
- 3+ years accounting experience
- A master or HBO level degree, preferable business administration
- Multinational, consumer products industry experience
- Knowledge of Excel to advanced level
- Knowledge of SQL and database administration is a pro
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of SAP is a pro.
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
|More Info |
If you enjoy working with knowledgeable, success oriented people, for a company that both challenges and respects its professionals, and you've got what it takes to be a great FP&A Manager / Controller, then apply today or send me an email Chelsea Nguyen, Chelsea.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition as a result of this job posting is not appreciated