|About TPV Technology|
TPV Technology is an internationally-renowned PC monitor, TV and Digital Signage Displays manufacturer. TPV serves as an original design manufacturer for some of the best-known TV , PC and Digital Signage Displays brands in the industry and distributes its products worldwide under its own brands AOC and Envision. In addition, the company designs, produces and sells Philips-branded monitors, TV's and AVA products, Digital Signage Displays and mobile phones through a license agreement with Philips via its subsidiaries TP Vision and MMD. As an example, the company brings high-quality TV sets to the market: smart and easy to use with sophisticated styling. TPV believes in creating products that touch the human senses and are within reach of all consumers in the markets they operate in. As a leader in the hotel industry, their hospitality TV division serves most the world's major international and national hotel groups, as well as individual hotels, hospitals, cruises and other professional facilities.
PPDS is the exclusive provider of Philips professional displays, including digital signage, interactive and LED displays, as well as professional TVs, worldwide under trademark licence from Koninklijke Philips N.V. One of the fastest growing global AV players, our business stands on firm foundations. PPDS is a trading name of TP Vision Europe B.V. and MMD-Monitors & Displays Nederland B.V., both wholly-owned subsidiaries of TPV Technology Limited, which is the world’s largest manufacturer of monitors and a leading provider of display solutions. By combining the Philips brand promise with TPV’s manufacturing expertise in displays, at PPDS we employ a competitive and focused approach to bring innovative products to market – from our 10” touchscreen through to unlimited LED displays. Designing solutions that make a positive impact, both for resellers and for end-customers – at the right time and in the right places – including corporate, education, retail, hospitality and other industry settings. The market for high-quality professional displays continues to grow and our products are selected not only for their innovative technology and our focus on developing for a sustainable future, but also for our human approach – our relationships with our customers set us apart from the competition. Reinforcing our continued growth both within the existing marketplace, and into new arenas, in 2021 we launched an updated brand identity and a set of strong strategic focuses – delivering total solutions and opening up market opportunities globally for our customers, all while supporting the circular economy.
Amsterdam (The Netherlands) - The Financial Analyst is responsible for delivering effectively support to the European finance organization and to secure visibility of sales/margin/cost structures. The Financial Analyst drives management decisions to improve finance performance, compliance and control to best in class within his/her region (EMEA). The Financial Analyst reports directly to the FP&A Manager EU Directly.
This is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic fast paced team in a growing business!
- Secure visibility of sales/margin/cost structure and, analyze trends to advise on improving cost structure and control to best in class.
- Maintain country P&L reporting, including defining the management and control of the margins of the countries/line of business, together with Prepare the reports and point out areas with problems by providing insights but also to challenge the results when needed
- Forecast and budget country P&L’s, including headcount model reporting and planning.
- Ensure clear, concise, timely and accurate performance reports: by developing a key metrics (KPI) approach to performance evaluation and rolling out this approach across whole Europe. Pro-active analyses including statistical trend analysis and against annual plan and latest forecast.
- Design and maintain KPI dashboards & Bonus calculation.
- Review the P&L, prior to month, -quarter and year end close and ensure projected results are in line with reality and in compliance with the applicable policies.
- Support in translating strategic business decisions into their financial outcome on the organization (prepare scenarios to make visible the effect of these decisions)
- Liaise with internal customers, Regional Directors, Country managers and other functional managers. Act as their business partner; understanding their needs and requirements and prioritize accordingly.
- Attend Business review meetings to discuss variances and main driving factors affecting the business.
- Provide knowledge of external environment that may impact the Company’s operation in this area (e.g. governmental/regulatory changes, interest rate movements, foreign exchange movements, commodity price changes, etc.)
- Support internal audits, and tax related items.
- Support the manager with the design and maintenance of the data and reporting flow, assuring data integrity.
- Assist the European FP&A manager with other ad hoc projects
- Ability to work without appreciable direction on assigned projects/programs and day- to-day operations.
- Actively contribute as part of the Finance team to setting and achieving the team’s goals and objectives
- Ability to provide input to other organizations in the development of new procedures or enhancement of current processes.
- Ability to provide feedback to group of experienced individuals on performance improvement. Monitors performance improvement plans as necessary.
Problem Solving/Judgment and Decision Making:
- Works on complex problems where analysis and/or situations require in-depth evaluation of various factors. Exercises judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and evaluation of criteria for obtaining resolutions.
- Must be able to anticipate future events and situations that are likely to affect the business model and direction. Must be able to establish a plan to handle these events and situations so that they do not negatively impact cost and the business model.
- You regularly provide information, assistance, and recommendations, which are, used in the management decision-making processes. Erroneous decisions have serious impact on sales revenue and may jeopardize overall success of the business.
- You must be able to analyze certain situations and make decisions following broadly defined practices and policies.
|What Do We Offer You|
- The best of both worlds, the excitement and autonomy of a scale-up with the power and influence of a global player.
- Cool tech, state-of-the art display technology from one of the biggest display manufacturers.
- Opportunity to broaden horizons and learn new skills from well-known industry players.
- A dynamic, fast moving and international environment.
- Competitive remuneration package and rewarding place to work, where innovation and new ideas are appreciated.
|Education And Related Experience|
- 4+ years of experience in similar roles
- 2+ years accounting experience
- Knowledge of Excel to advanced level
- Multinational, consumer products industry experience
- A master level degree, preferable finance & controlling
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- Knowledge of SQL or power bi and database administration is a big plus
- Knowledge of SAP is a big plus
If you enjoy working with knowledgeable, energetic and success-oriented people, for a company that both challenges and respects its professionals, and you've got what it takes to be a great Financial Analyst, then apply today. Please send your English CV and a short motivation to email@example.com .
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy posting is not appreciated.