|About TPV Technology|
TPV Technology is an internationally-renowned PC monitor, TV and Digital Signage Displays manufacturer. TPV serves as an original design manufacturer for some of the best-known TV , PC and Digital Signage Displays brands in the industry and distributes its products worldwide under its own brands AOC and Envision. In addition, the company designs, produces and sells Philips-branded monitors, TV's and AVA products, Digital Signage Displays and mobile phones through a license agreement with Philips via its subsidiaries TP Vision and MMD. As an example, the company brings high-quality TV sets to the market: smart and easy to use with sophisticated styling. TPV believes in creating products that touch the human senses and are within reach of all consumers in the markets they operate in. As a leader in the hotel industry, their hospitality TV division serves most the world's major international and national hotel groups, as well as individual hotels, hospitals, cruises and other professional facilities.
|About TP Vision|
TP Vision is a consumer electronics key player in the world of audio visual digital entertainment. TP Vision concentrates on developing, manufacturing and marketing Philips branded TV sets (Europe, Russia, Middle East, South America, India and selected countries in Asia-Pacific) and audio products (all around the Globe). We do this by combining the innovative Philips brand heritage with our design expertise, operational excellence, flexibility and speed of TPV Technology. With these combined strengths, we bring high-quality TV sets to the market: smart and easy to use with sophisticated styling. We believe in creating products that offer a superior audio and visual experience for consumers. With Philips TVs, TP Vision is a global leader in the hospitality market. TP Vision is the exclusive brand licensee of Philips TVs for the above listed countries and, on the global stage for the Philips audio products.TP Vision employs close to 2,000 people in several locations around the globe and is 100% owned by TPV, one of the world’s leading monitor and LCD TV manufacturers, selling and marketing Philips branded TVs in China. TPV has been able to drive its growth over the years by leveraging its economies of scale and core competencies in R&D, manufacturing, logistic efficiency and quality.
MMD is a wholly-owned company by TPV, established in 2009 through a brand license agreement with Philips. MMD exclusively markets and sells Philips-branded LCD displays worldwide. Taking advantage of Philips brand image and TPV’s manufacturing expertise, MMD uses a fast and focused approach to bring innovative products to consumers. MMD serves worldwide markets from major regional offices including Amsterdam, Shanghai, Singapore, São Paulo and Fremont (EPI). Through its network of local sales teams MMD works with all major IT distributors and resellers. The company’s design and development center is located in Taiwan.
- Lead the tax department and provide leadership to a team of seven members (direct and indirect tax);
- Drive the tax strategy and related tactics;
- Lead the continuous improvement efforts with the objective to establish “world-class” capabilities, processes and people. This includes standardizing and harmonizing processes and the speed of the operations without jeopardizing the quality of the work;
- Recruit, retain and develop key tax staff;
- Manage internal and external tax audits;
- Development and maintain the tax planning models;
- Assure that transfer pricing documentation is up to date, including delivering CBCR support to the global tax department;
- Assure that the CIT end to end processes are best in class with complete, accurate and timebound filing as a result;
- Assure that the tax positions are correctly recorded into the group accounts (tax accounting) and reported;
- Documentation of processes including the controls;
- Tax risk management, including the development and maintenance of a tax control framework;
- Managing external stakeholders: Tax Authorities, Accountants and Advisers;
- Provide tax technical support to internal stakeholder;
- Further improve the internal and external monthly, quarterly and year-end reporting packages;
- Keep up to date with local and global tax legislation;
- Build a strong relation with HQ functions;
- Assist the European CFO with ad hoc projects.
- Ability to work without appreciable direction on assigned projects/programs and day- to-day operations;
- Drive and determining objectives of assignments;
- Ability to provide input to other organizations in the development of new procedures or enhancement of current processes;
- Ability to provide feedback to group of experienced individuals on performance improvement. Monitors performance improvement plans as necessary.
Problem Solving/Judgment and Decision Making:
- Works on complex problems where analysis and/or situations require in-depth evaluation of various factors. Exercises judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and evaluation of criteria for obtaining resolutions;
- Must be able to anticipate future events and situations that are likely to affect the business model and direction. Must be able to establish a plan to handle these events and situations so that they do not negatively impact cost and the business model;
- You regularly provide information, assistance, and recommendations, which are, used in the management decision-making processes. Erroneous decisions have serious impact on sales revenue and may jeopardize overall success of the business;
- You must be able to analyze certain situations and make decisions following broadly defined practices and policies.
The European Tax Director reports directly into the European CFO.
|Purpose Of The Position|
The European Tax Director is a pivotal role to further approve the existing tax processes to assure that the organization will be ready to support further growth of the business. The role is therefore instrumental in further establishing a world class organization from a tax of point of view.
You will significantly contribute to the success of company through the setting and delivery of key initiatives, active leadership of people, build best in class processes and the governance of the company’s tax reporting and compliance requirements.
The success is dependent on the ability to work effectively and collaboratively across the company with all functions, and to put the needs of the company and the customer first.
|What Do We Offer You|
- Fulltime position and competitive rewards
- International working atmosphere
- Business growth environment
- Developing TAX department with many growth opportunities
|Education And Related Experience|
- 15+ years of relevant working experiences;
- 5+ years proven management skills;
- A master degree in tax;
- Preferable multinational, consumer product industry experience;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Fluent in English (oral and written);
- Resident or in holder of a valid Work Permit in NL;
- Cultural awareness.
- Game changer;
- Hands on, and self-starter;
- A team player;
- A critical and analytical mindset, with an eye for detail;
- Proactive, dynamic and autonomous professional;
- Methodical, disciplined and structured and ethical;
- Self-starter who relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals;
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic and a good communicator;
- Drive for problem solving;
- Hands on, and self-starter;
- Comfortable with and willing to adapt in a growth environment.
If you enjoy working with knowledgeable, success-oriented people, for a company that both challenges and respects its professionals, and you've got what it takes to be a great European Tax Director, then apply today.
Please send your English CV and a short motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy posting is not appreciated.